Gimme some classic Benz










I am madly in love with a car called "Mercedes Benz", the classic earlier models. They are absolutely gorgeous to me...and if I see one driving, my head swings around and I almost crash my car, everytime. Out of all the cars I've seen, they just seem to suit me most. For some reason my sister thinks they look like grannie cars...radical grannies, I say.

My boyfriend and I almost bought one last year...it was a 89 I think, and only $1000..it was a piece of amazingness with the coolest looking steering wheel in the world, but we asked around and apparently they are "money traps". We would probably pay double that if it ever broke down...it crushed our dreams.
someday....someday....

4 comments:

drollgirl said...

they ARE cool!!! a friend of mine has an old mercedes diesel (kind of like the #3 pic) and he swears by it. it has over 300,000 miles on one engine. so if you are careful, you might really score when getting one!

Awesome Sara said...

look at that big orange kitty cat, i want to sqish it!!!

Baybay Mama said...

I love old Benz as well, also up there, old volvos.

Kitty Stampede said...

Yeah...Old Volvos are super sweet too...I think the Benz's interior might be more comofortable..not too sure though. Sadly, I 've never driven in either.