So I was tagged by the lovely Alissa at
Grace's Birdcage Wedding
This is the first time I've been tagged and not quite sure how it works, but I know how to answer questions so I'm sure that'll suffice. I don't really know who to tag...I'm kinda new in this bloggy world and feel a tad shy.
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. tying the knot this summer
2. HONEYMOONING/majorly needed vacation, big time.
3. moving to a whole new place...have no idea where yet tho'
4. the next time I get to eat cheesecake!!!
5. getting a poochie and maybe another cat...eeek
6. being married to the funniest most fun guy on the planet
7. finally figuring out what to do with my life as far as career and blah
8. the feeling of my toes in warm sand
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. worked and was cranky about it
2. made 2 different kinds of macaroni(haven't in years)--white cheddar and sharp cheddar...my bf ended up trying a mixture of the 2, :s
3. cruised the net and all those wonderful blogs I am addcited to.
4. went to a friend's I haven't seen in months--had lots of laughs and got to snuggle with her 2 gorgeous pups
5. enjoyed the super "out of the ordinary" HOT weather
6. prayed another tire wouldn't burst
7. drank pop for the first time in forever
8. sat in the window with my kitties...i just sat by them..haha, I was just checking out what they were looking at.
8 Things I Wish I could do:
1. I agree with you Alissa..I wish I could sew really well too...I would have the coolest clothes on the earth
2. travel a few times a year
3. not have to think ever about money
4. play in a band
5. help all the stray, abandoned animals
6. Draw and Paint extremely well
7. eat really healthy all the time, besides cheesecake and antyhing with cheese period
8. not be so emotional
8 Shows I Watch:
1. The Office
2. Trailer Park Boys
3. Project Runway both American and Canadian versions
4. Kitchen Nightmares
5. Trading Places
6. Wife Swap..ahaha, i'm a sucker for these shows.
7. South Park
8. dadadaaaaa....Ultimate Fighter (UFC reality show), i watch it with my man and I get really into it..I was brought up around boxers(my dad, cousins) and watching Rocky and Martial Arts movies when I was a kid, so thats where the tomboy comes in, and my love for a good fight..lol (kinda out of character, i know)