Hitched!



So I did it...I'm married!

On Saturday at 4pm...My dad rolled me on down the aisle on his motorcycle to my groom and we tied the knot!! It was quite amazing. It threatened to rain all day...forecasted to start raining at 11am but it didn't start until right when we were leaving at 830pm....a complete miracle. It was an outdoor wedding at my aunt's beautiful cottage in Prince Edward Island right on top of a red cliff above a beach...so rain was not an option.
I really enjoyed myself but between the not being able to eat and a case of gazillion butterflies in my belly...the ceremony itself is quite a blur.
I brought tons of stuff for the kids to do at the outdoor reception...like bubbles,skipping ropes,kites, balls,frisbee's....the kids had a major ball and it was one of the highlights for me...looking over and seeing all these happy,smiling faces ripping around having a ball. It was a very casual, relaxed wedding and a lot of people told me it was the best they've been too, they seemed genuine enough...hehe. We stayed in a gorgeous Honeymoon Suite with a Jacuzzi that night...I am sooo getting a jacuzzi someday. I could go on and on about all the other little details, but I won't bother...it could be a book.
All I know is I'm now a very happy and calm lady and I slept a good 15 hours yesterday...takes a lot of ya..hehe.



NextStep-Honeymoon...we haven't decided where we want to go yet..we're just going to pull a last minute deal.
I'm sooooooooo behind on all your bloggies. I hate missing days...it makes you so behind...it sucks bungholes. Hope you're all doing fantab!

10 comments:

drollgirl said...

CONGRATULATIONS MRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your wedding sounds so fab!!! i love the motorcycle part!!! and i can only imagine how calm and relieved you must feel now!!!!!

congratulations!!! and may the honeymoon last 4EVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alissa said...

yeah! congrats! im so happy for you - it sounds like such a cool wedding!

me melodia said...

Waaaaaaaaazoooo!!!
I'm so happy for you! It sounds like an absolute blast. I love that your dad drove you on a moto down the aisle. How sprecial and bad ass is that!?
So'long butterflies hello beautiful future.
Let me know if you guys make last minute plans to honey it up in Miami. I'd love to give you an in person congrats and hug! ;)
The blog world misses you. We miss our kitty!
Cheers to you!

kadler said...

YAYY!! Congratulations!!! Are we getting pictures??

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Best news today darrrling!
Congratulationsss...
Cheers to both!
~extra BIG XO*

Aline said...

congratulations to you both....it sounds like it was a perfect day!!

Drea said...

Congrats!!! And I love those pictures.

one little simitopian said...

Congrats to you both!!! Glad the day went well:)

Pandora said...

Congrats girl!I'm really glad everything went so well,all that worrying for nothing :)

Don't worry about us bloggies,we'll be here waiting for you when you get back.For now,just enjoy your honeymoon!

E.K. said...

Congrats!!! I'm sorry I'm playing catch up on blogs and just got to this. Being married is awesome, we just had our 8 year ann. Congrats again!!!