Adorable-ness of Kurt Halsey









Today,I am loving the art snippets of Kurt Halsey. He describes his art as being "Shy and quiet, yet expressive and charming, my paintings use a sweetness and an innocence to tell the stories of heartache, love, sorrow, regret, confusion, and fear that each of us realistically feels in certain situations. The joy of success and the worry of failing, the humor, quirks, and frustrations of day to day interactions within relationships, and the endless yearning for a story book love are the themes from which my work is based."

Couldn't of described it better myself..;P

I could look at this stuff all day...but instead I need to go keep packing and cleaning...yuck,barf...blech. Moving takes a lot out of ya.

Kurt's website

6 comments:

drollgirl said...

i love these! what a SUPERB find!

and moving B-L-O-W-S. but hopefully you are off to a fab place, and that makes it all worth it! ;)

Awesome Sara said...

dude.... i wish this post didnt make me sad otherwise i would have totally appreciated that art!! lol... anyway i wanted to come over here to say thanks honey for your sweet comment about my breakup. ur comment made me smile and i really needed to smile. so thank you. i adore you

me melodia said...

That top piece about the kitties watching is so good. Chiwas don't care either. I still kinda feel weird about pets peeking on sexy time (but not really).
I like this work they're like hipster precious moments. I hope that doesn't offend Kurt.
Good luck packing and transitioning.
Urinal kitty for ever! <3

kadler said...

You're moving??

P.S. Sorry I've been MIA. Shiz, ya know.

Pandora said...

These are so awesome!I especially like the 'cats don't care' and the one with the guy on the toilet and the girl in the bath ones.They remind me of me and my boyfriend :)

Aline said...

so cute, I love the description