Introducing Turnip!


































































































































...Meet Turnip. He's my sister is law's new adorable new kitten. These photos do absolutely NO justice to this little guy. He is so cute that when he looks in your eyes, it hurts. She just adopted him last night and took him over for a sleep over and to meet my two babies. He's so widdle, he makes my cats look like kitty monsters. It didn't go over entirely well with Turtles, but these things take times when introducing new cats. With a few more visits hopefully they hit it off. He makes me want to get another kitten!!! Kittens are like the CUTEST thing on the planet. I love Leonardo Da Vinci's quote "The smallest feline is a masterpiece"....so very true.

*** Oh and also, Lisa my sister in law is a Very Talented Graphic Designer and she made me up my new Kitty Stampede logo...isn't it great!

5 comments:

The Curious Cat said...

Ah! Aren't cats wonderful?! Loving Turnip - and his name -and his cute little NOSE!!! And your logo too - tis wicked, I meant to comment on that previously! xxx

Magnoire La Chouette said...

WANT!!!
Please post more pics as he grows!!

drollgirl said...

TURNIP!!! turnip, give me some sugar! i just want to eat him up!

and your new header is RADICAL!!!

Aline said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek i love him!!!!!

Sam said...

Love your brand new header!!!! So cool!

...as for Turnip you little fuzzy wuzzy cute thingy - *sigh* - that's all = *sigh*!