I’m not big on Sports especially Hockey, but…

Yay for Canada!!!  It was such a close match tonight in hockey and Canada took it.  I am happy cause honestly we never usually win and I feel like we deserve it for a change…plus it feels extra good I suppose since we hosted them this year..wooots. On another note, I am so happy they are over…I hate how regular programming is all messed up and Olympics is on every channel.

4384579424_cf3039f7e1

via

4390848067_4d0ffb1dec

Another cool thing is today my little Tuna won a Cat-O-lympics Gold Medal in the Competitive Napping event held at the Hufflemawson blog.  There were sooo many amazing entries, I’m stunned for Tuna’s win. YAY for my sweet Tuna-bee. hehehe…I just had to enter this one with her oh so Dramatic/Rockstar sleeping pose. 

4369621185_337661bdd5_o

6 comments:

alissa said...

i was so excited for you guys! im not typically a hockey fan but i was definitely thinking of a host country winning their favorite sport - fabulous!

Sam said...

Oh that photo! Be still my beating heart - a true rock star devil may care let it all hang out (ahem) pose, you're right! If it was me taking that photo I would have tickled that tummy! Congratulations by the way Tuna!

Yay for Canada too - a terrific way to finish!!

The Curious Cat said...

You can see why you won! Adorable! Very dramatic and funny! And congrats for Canada!!! xxx

Unknown said...

Tuna won the gold?! Hahah! That's amazing!

Congratulations little Tuna!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Very exciting indeed and we are not sports fans either!

Congrats Tuna! That pose rawks!!!

Teddy Westlife said...

The judges could NOT go past that wonderful napping pose by Tuna. She totally deserved the gold medal.