Adoring: Kali Ciesemier

Ciesemier_cute_animal

nydolls

detectivebarbie1

king

swamppinup2

timetogo

…I’m loving these cute & vintagey illustrations by Kali Ciesemier.  That first one is my absolute fav.  I dig.  Check out her blog & website for more eye candy delights!

Hope your Monday went by as fast as the speed of lightening. ;)  I wish you all a great week!  I need to try to get back on the blog ball again, it’s true what they say when you get out of the habit, it’s hard to get back into the groove.  I must, I must, I must increase my bloggins.

4 comments:

Len♥reNeverM♥re said...

I like them!
You are right, very vintage inspired!
xo*

Sam said...

Fantastic Katleeen - love, love her style - full of humour and so super! Off to check out blog and website! Fabbo find! XOXO's

Asylum Dolly said...

I notice that you seem to be a fan of vintage-y art :) I loves the second last one best!

Lady Ren said...

great art work- thanks for sharing.