Brat & Suzie, Please!

 ...I am completely enamored by these quirkier than quirky, Brat & Suzie shirts from the UK.







...they also have a bunch of crop shirts too ( in other words-belly tops), I don't know about you, but I can't do the crop.  For one I don't have washboard abs, and for another they remind me of sweaty,greasy mulleted 80's Muscle dudes wearing Tiger Muscle Hammer Pants, and a Gold's Gym crop top just hanging off their beefcake bodies.
I'm sure some people can pull them off...I think.

8 comments:

elaine ho said...

oooh, the one with the cat is absolute gold.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

The ferret one is so cute!

elle s'ennuie said...

I still love cats the most, but the one with the ferret is my favourite from this lot!

Katie said...

i don't have washboard abs or a greasy mullet and i bought a cropped shirt...i won't even wear it around the house. fail!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

You should get the kitty w bow!
so cuuuute!!
xo*

drollgirl said...

bah!!! these are rad!

and i wish NOBODY would wear half shirts! maybe i am just a hater because i have a flubby belly!

the 90's man work out pant with low cut tank or half top was the worst. THE WORST. SHUDDER. the horror.

Gabbi said...

Cute! I love love the first one especially. Great combo of faves... stripes, red and cats!

But yeah, I gotta count myself out on the midriff tees too... partly 'cuz of that nice 80's muscle man picture you just painted (ha... tacky!) and more over because I like sugar and carbs too much to have it any other way. :)

alissa said...

the snake scares me, but kitty with a bowtie?! sign me up