Cat Breading!

…oh my, this is way too hilarious. the latest internet cat meme phenomena. And I must say, it’s just a little bit of bizarre comedy gold…sorry kitties! I am totally jumping on this bandwagon. I must try this on my cats this weekend…stay tuned for photos!  thanks a gazillion for sharing with me drollgirl! :)

tumblr_lyoy0oxKPv1qdedm3o2_1280

via

catbreading_8 

via

catbreading_4

via

6800279587_dab45c6bb8

via pinguino

breading-11

via

breading

via

6355443_600x400

via

a21

via

Two_cats.jpg

via

…and this is why I love the internetz. ^-^

3 comments:

CHRISTI JAY said...

Ahhhh!! HILARIOUS! None of them really seem to care either, maybe some mild irritation but mostly just a look of... now how can i eat this?

Derks said...

WHA?!?!!? I am stunned. this is so weird. hahahaha. i just might.

drollgirl said...

THIS MADE ME CACKLE! who thought of this?!?!?? so funny. i might have to try it. i think ONE of my cats would put up with the attempt. i think. we'll see! lol

p.s. thank you for the link love! :)